Kayak Racks & Canoe Racks
Our kayak and canoe racks are constructed out of quality Northern White Cedar Wood, known to last beautifully for up to 25 years, even when unfinished. Selecting from our variety of convenient rack combinations or contacting us for a custom designed storage system will save you time, difficulty and allow to enjoy your aquatic hobby, instead of dealing with troubles associated with improper storage or care. When you choose a log storage system from Log Kayak Rack your kayak, canoe and/or paddle boards will be securely and effortlessly showcased and ready for your next adventure.
4 Sizes, 17 Variations
Each rack we create is custom crafted and individually specific but there are many common features that all of our kayak/canoe racks share. Whether you?re looking at purchasing a dual, quad, or an 8 place storage rack the benefits are numerous. Below are a few:
- Each individually built kayak/canoe rack is constructed from Northern White Cedar which is rated best for weather resistance.
- Each rack has 4 5/8 inch post and feet and 3 in rails.
- Each rack is glued, bolted, and screwed with galvanized screws.
- Joinery where arms meet posts are 2 inch mortise and tenon giving full strength.
- Locking kayak is easy with a cable lock from local kayak store.
- Soft rest UV webbing available and tie down safety straps available too.
- They can be bolted to dock or such or kit can be bought for anchoring to the ground.
3 Place Wall Mount Kayak Rack Details
Our Kayak Racks & Canoe Racks can be bolted to dock or such or kit can be bought for anchoring to the ground.
4 Place Kayak / Canoe Rack Double Sided
Easy to lift kayak or canoe in and out. Locking kayak is easy with a cable lock from local kayak store. Durable kayak storage racks, can carry the heaviest of canoes, kayaks, and boat loads! Soft rest UV webbing available and tie down safety straps available now.
4 Kayak + 4 SUP Rack Double Sided
Custom 8 place kayak or canoe racks can be ordered to hold 8 kayaks or canoes by calling
1 (715) 543-2006. Each rack is glued, bolted, and screwed with galvanized screws. Joinery where arms meet posts are 2 inch mortise and tenon giving full strength. Kayak Rack comes disassembled, but is very simple to put together with a 7/16 inch socket and ratchet and short extension which is in all socket sets.